According to the General Regulations for Postgraduate Dissertations, students are obliged to post their dissertation (the final copy with all the corrections made) to the Repository of the H.O.U. (apothesis.eap.gr) within 15 days after it has been successfully presented and examined.
You can find the necessary instructions at the website of the H.O.U Library (lib.eap.gr) by clicking on the Guide Learn how to deposit your dissertation at the Repository.
We would like to call your attention to the following:
- The document of the dissertation must be in pdf form.
- The dissertation must be in one single document which will include the cover page, the introduction, the main body and possible appendices and/or accompanying material (i.e. maps, charts, visual material e.t.c.). Please be very cautious when you select high-resolution images.
- The document of the dissertation must not be locked (for copying and/or printing).
- The size of the dissertation must not exceed 30 MB.
- In cases where the total size of the document exceeds 30 MB you can submit one extra document but only for the appendices and the accompanying material.
- The font type and size must comply with the Document & formatting conventions.
For your convenience the H.O.U. Library will carry out a number of seminars (via distance learning) for posting dissertations to the Repository. These seminars (approximate duration 30 minutes) will be offered through “live streaming” and can be accessed through the Library's YouTube Channel. The live streaming presentations will be broadcasted on Monday 4/9 until Friday 8/9 (13:00-13:30) as well as Wednesday 13/9 until Friday 15/9 (13:00-13:30).
Those who are interested must visit the Library's YouTube Channel on the above-mentioned dates and hours and select the thumbnail “Live Streaming”. The seminars will be posted on the Library's YouTube Channel when the presentation period will be over, so that they can be accessible to those students who could not watch them on live streaming.
This information notice is addressed to those students who will be presenting their dissertations during the period of “September 2017”.